40 Comments Add yours

1. You went far….

You must specify how you derive the answer 😁

1. Nics Roads says:

10+(5×2)
        I first multiplied 5 and 2 because I used the MDAS (Multiplication, Division, Addition and Subtraction order rule)

then I will get 10, add it to 10 is equal to 20

Liked by 1 person

2. Error my friend. Observe the image pls .

3. Check the image of the boy… you can make out the difference. 😁

4. Nics Roads says:

okay now, I got it. He has a whistle on the previous photos. Haha thanks for this post.

5. Nics Roads says:

I mean on the previous equations.

6. πŸ˜πŸŒ·πŸ™

1. iScriblr says:

17.. Since there is just 1 whistle at the end (making it a 2 instead of 4) 10+5+2=17 πŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

1. You are near by too. But its not all + in the equation (a + b x c)… have a look again pls..

Clue : you missed out a very minor observation in second image.

Liked by 2 people

1. iScriblr says:

Oh! How silly of me! I guess it’s 16! 10+3*2 πŸ˜‡

Liked by 2 people

2. Well done. Wonderful. Cheers . You noticed it. πŸŒ·πŸ€πŸŒŸ

Liked by 2 people

3. iScriblr says:

Haha.. Thank you! Your clue did help! The answer is easy, you just have to observe the image closely!πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

4. Yes only small eye movement can identify the difference. Its basically kids quiz and we dont observe so make small error only that gives wrong answer. Cheers . Thank you. πŸ€

Liked by 2 people

5. iScriblr says:

Thanks for posting it.. I had fun!πŸ˜‡

2. Joseph Beech says:

What is my prize for getting it right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Liked by 1 person

1. Its my pleasure to send you few beautiful pictures i have taken . But your answer is wrong.

Liked by 1 person

2. Its my pleasure to send you few beautiful pictures i have taken . But your answer is wrong.Tell me how did you reach the no 17?

I explain quickly, as below…

Shoes = 10
      Whistle = 2
      Boy (5) without whistle (less 2) that is 3
      Boy with whistle = 5
      Because the whistle is equal to 2 so u have to subtract it from 5 (the number carried by Boy with whistle)
      So its 10 + 3×2 =16.

Liked by 2 people

1. 😰😰 It’s wrong?

Liked by 1 person

2. Observe picture closely. You can reach there ..

Liked by 1 person

3. We wait some one will derive the beautiful answer. If you blow up image and look every step carefully observe you reach answer by 12 th second. Try

Liked by 2 people

4. Okay I will give it a shot again after sometime.

5. Try….. i wait ….. πŸ€

Liked by 2 people

3. Gleide Portela says:

NΓ£o dΓ‘ para responder rΓ‘pido! rsrs

4. Joseph Beech says:

17πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

5. Joseph Beech says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚γ€€I goofed

Liked by 1 person

1. You just passed a step ahead but all most there. Wait for my next post again. I have many of them here will find out more sensitive one and post it. Cheers.

You have a wonderful evening sir. Your posts are always some thing unique. Will look forward to read from you soon.

Liked by 1 person

6. Ohhh there was a multiplication silly meπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

7. dtills says:

19. I did not look at any of the other comments to avoid getting the answer from them. Did I get it right 🀞Fun post!πŸ’•

Liked by 1 person

1. You are near by … answer is wrong. I have explained in the responses you can have a look

1. dtills says: