The SUNSHINE Blogger Award

Thank You, Acknowledging a surprise message from “Penchantress” for nominating me to this beautiful named Sun Shine Blogger Award. Actually i felt this kind of awards must go to young happy smiling writers than my blog which carries only pictures of daily life.

This young new blogger Penchantress writings are easy going , impressive and have a lot to read from her in coming days. I recommend to follow this blogger for a quick easy good read. All the best to her and her blog.

In addition i wish to post some vivid beautiful clips of Sun as a response to this Sun Shine Award that can show the beautiful Nature in ranges of colours. This will be the best way response to this nomination. The name of the award it self attracted me to post back quickly with out any delay as Sun is always my best Favourite object for my camera eyes. I have posted many such pics already so few of it may be repeated from previous posts.

Tsing Ma Bridge ,HK.

Airport Highway, HK.

Airport express way.HK.

Pic from China

Lake in India

Pic from Star Ferry, HK.

Indian ocean.

Pic from a speed boat, South china sea.

Above 5 Pics from Bantayan Islands in Philippines.

Airport Express ways .HK

Lantau Island.

Dear young Friend~ Penchantress I’m skipping to answer the questions . About me is in my Bio and i like to invite all friends to take this as a forward nomination in return who ever accept please do post as many beautiful sun rise and sun set pictures of your own.

Friends Keep Smiling and enjoy every minute. Wish you all special week end and Happy Sunday.

Thank you.

Cheers.

@mercurytwin

Hong Kong’s pride most Beautiful and famous Tsing Ma bridge which connects airport to city. Its the Life Line of HK.

πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŽΆπŸŽ‰πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

37 Comments Add yours

1. Khelzz says:

Congrats for your new nomination. Your blog deserve it, it simple but interesting to read. Love these sunset pics, you know i love sunset a lot, its amazing, vibrant and breath taking ranges of colors. Good shots! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€πŸŒ·πŸ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

1. I want you take up this nomination and pls post as many best sun pics. You have more best pics than i took always. Cheers Kelly. Appreciate.

Liked by 2 people

1. Khelzz says:

Soon. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€πŸŒ·πŸ‘πŸΌ

Liked by 1 person

2. Looking Forward to enjoy vivid sun and sky. Thank you.

3. Khelzz says:

4. Welcome πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

5. Khelzz says:

You have tons of pics post more pls. 😁

Thank u.. πŸ€

Liked by 1 person

6. Yes i do , will send to you and all what ever i like… as usual mine is only pics mainly and lazy to write 😁😁😁

7. Khelzz says:

Will wait. πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ€

2. iScriblr says:

Wow! What wonderful shots!πŸ’•
    Congratulations!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. I appreciate. Also with out forgetting please…I want you to take up this nomination and post your best sun pics too madam. Respects and happy week end.

1. iScriblr says:

Haha.. Would love you!πŸ’•
        Thank you so much!πŸ™

Liked by 1 person

2. Looking forward to see your side pictures of Sun soon. Cheers.

3. iScriblr says:

Apologies for being so so late! I did take part in your nomination and you may read my answers at – http://iscriblr.com/4th-sunshine-blogger-award/
        Thanks a ton! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

4. Hello, this is a real big surprise of Sunday Morning for me. I thought you must have forgotten or skipped my nominations as no one answer back my nomination except two instantly. Because it was not a traditional way of many questions and answers nomination and rules of the blog.. then i thought our friends do not like to experiment and still go on a very traditional way…… i wanted this award must carry the few best pics of vibrant sun shines that carry the meaning to the award but now i can say this clip of your choice on Memphis is so stunning and beautiful i admired the colour blend nature share through you. This is one of the best picture of the sun set i ever saw also. Thank you for answering back and i really enjoy this small beautiful post. I will reblog this on my site and in return i add one more sun set from HK for you as a thanksgiving towards the response to my nominations. This is the best post i admired here in WordPress. Thank you. πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ€πŸŒŸπŸŒ»

5. iScriblr says:

Thank you so much for being so patient and wonderful! Loved being a part of this chain!πŸ’• Wish you loads of success and good health!πŸ˜‡

Liked by 1 person

6. You are welcome… friends are always colourful like vivid sunset sky background. The charm of every one showers in to smiles with peace. Thank you for kind words wish you the same with abundance of grace. Cheers.
        πŸ˜ŠπŸŒΉπŸŒŸπŸ€πŸ’›πŸŒ·πŸŽΆ

3. penchantress says:

These pictures are truly mesmerising. I remember waking up at 3 in the morning to go all the way to Tiger Hill Point in Darjeeling only to catch a glimpse of the sunrise & it’s reflection on Mt.Kanchenjunga(the 3rd highest peak in the world). I cannot even put into words how beautiful that scene is. It was freezing cold at that point of time and I had to pour coffee on my feet to prevent an almost frost bite, but when I saw what according to the towners,is something they cannot skip doing every morning, i was taken. Totally. So I can understand what must have gone through your mind while capturing those beautiful shots. πŸ’œ

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. I never been to Darjeeling so far or Tiger Hill but i have seen Mount Kanchenjenga from Sikkim side from far in day time. I was unable save any picture as my camera was lost with my hand bag and i never slept for many days for losing over many thousand pictures. You can go back to early postings of me with a name on post Harbin, China it always falls below -35Β°,-40Β°c usually and its a beautiful snow city of China. Pictures i posted mainly from sea side or pic from mid sea or at the time of short travels by boat Sun and nature will be very vivid coloured. You can see many Sun related pics in my previous posts. So i said Sun is an object for my many pictures around. Glad you like my response. Hope many accept this nominations and they can also post some pictures. Looking forward. Cheers.

Liked by 1 person

4. Your sunset pictures are absolutely mesmerizing. There’s something special about the transition from daylight, to the starry sky! Congratulations πŸŽ‰

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. I really appreciate your time to visit the page. Every one loves Sun set and Sun rise as its part of our daily life. The colours of that hours are fascinating and a joy for eyes and minds. I have posted many postings in past also when you have time pls browse you may like them too. Many countries many different sea and oceans buy sky and sun never change they have a great timing and colourful play daily. Nature is amazing with cheerful colours that human can never create such beauty and only we can enjoy immensely. Thank you for writing back to me. πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

Liked by 1 person

1. I agree, of course. I do love a good sunset but it’s the transition that really gets me! β™₯️

2. Thank you. πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

5. reemasandhu says:

Congratulations,
    Your blog is wonderful, deserve the awards. πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. You think so. Thank you so much.

1. reemasandhu says:

Yes , the truth doesnt need to prevail as awards are recognition for the performances

2. πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΊ

6. sk8sandhu says:

Good afternoon dear mercury,
    Star Ferry Hong Kong having a long history, earlier days it was the best transportation mode” Star ferry”. It have changed alot from earlier days, more shopping place, sea side walking pavement , i still remember when we were young those days, crossing harbour was a great excitement as none have time on week days, weekend and holidays we can visit this place ..
    Kowloon is holding with us old memories of our family, full of joy and happiness .
    Sun set we have seen very clearly those days , life carries beautiful memories of every day.
    These pictures are wonderful .
    Best regards
    SK

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s wonderful to read from you. I can make out the joy in sailing from island to other island being kids. I even love this today. When ever i get in those beautiful old ferries i have more than 10 pictures captured before reaching other end. Every day we have different view colours and those moments are joy for ever. Colourful lighting in night makes it more beautiful. You know more than me always as its part of daily life since your small age. I advise keep your camera open and capture those beautiful moments when you are on star ferry next time you will never get disappointed for sure. Share more stories of HK old golden days when you have time . Thank you for your time. Happy sunday.

Liked by 2 people

1. sk8sandhu says:

Good afternoon dear mercury,

Very true i shall open my camera take more pictures as your this award need sun pictures, it is sign of encourage me more to take photographs . Actually it very interesting take photographs and make a big album for yourself.

Hong Kong small and beautiful made my me 17 years back.

SK

Liked by 1 person

2. I invite you to take this Sun Shine Blogger Award and also nominate you to the same and kindly post the best of your sun pictures day light morning evening any thing you like. Looking forward for a more beautiful post. Cheers and good Sunday.

Liked by 2 people

1. sk8sandhu says:

Dear mercury,

Surely i will publish Sun Shine picture.
        Sun is solar energy.

SK

2. Sun is the energy . A green energy .so true

Liked by 1 person

1. πŸŒΉπŸ€πŸ’›πŸŒ»πŸŽΆ Thank you this is the best of this morning. Cheers .