Liebster Award again….

Rules are simple as follows:

Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.

Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.

Nominate 11 other bloggers.

Ask them 11 questions.

Let them know you have nominated them.

Responding to the questions of Kelly γ€° daily life’s journey by Khelzz. First of all i delay answering the questions and i hope you dont mind.Thank you once again for nominating me. As i acknowledge you already im directly going to answer the questions,

1. What inspires you to write a blog?

γ€°γ€°I started as time pass all because of you introducing me to word press, i wrote less but more of pictures displayed to show the daily life around me too and travel updates.

Does your mood affects your writing?

γ€°γ€° Bad Mood certainly affects any activity but how you control your emotions matters.

How often do you travel?

γ€°γ€° most frequent in asia mostly.

What is photography to you?

γ€°γ€° i can say every thing for me, i love photography.

What do you do when you feel down and troubled?

γ€°γ€°very simple, i prefer to wind up and sleep.

When was the recent fulfilling moment in your life?

γ€°γ€°every day and every minute thats how we must take life if its good or bad

How much do you love your family?

γ€°γ€°family is always part of the life like breathing every second, friends are add up.

Who is your greatest inspiration in life?

γ€°γ€°my father….

What hobby do you like most and why?

γ€°γ€° reading, watching movies, travelling ,photography, these are daily routene.

10.
What does β€œtrue friendship” means to you?

γ€°γ€° very few can be true friends in this busy life days, treasure every happening.

11.
How do you handle different personality of people around you?

γ€°γ€° we need to understand the basic parameters and circumstances around, keep things calm and listen more than advise others is a safe way to handle any complicated people.

I nominate fellow friends as below:

1.Art peace by Prasna Velcheru.

2. Ushnish the crown.

3. Penchantress.

4. Cook with love for daughter by Hang.

5.The Gluster Life.

6.A guy called Bloke.

7. My monkey mind.

8. Trekking cottage apartment.

9. Yocollector Romania.

10. Aphorisms.

Dear Friends Kindly acknowldge the same , feel free to answer the same questions, follow the above norms and nominate your choice bloogers too.

23 Comments Add yours

1. reemasandhu says:

Congratulation for the second award, your blog is very beautiful and full of life.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸŒΉπŸ΅πŸŒΈπŸŒ·

1. reemasandhu says:

You are most welcome

2. Hang says:

Oh, that’s very kind of you. Thank you so much for nominating me! 😊 Best greetings from Germany, Hang

1. You are welcome, happy week end

1. Hang says:

Thanks! Have a nice weekend to you, too. πŸ™‚

2. πŸ€βœ¨πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸ€πŸ’–

Liked by 1 person

3. Congratulations and thank you so much for nominating me as well…

Liked by 1 person

1. You know I like to break rules. I will reply to you in an unconventional way. I really appreciate each and every one of my readers and am grateful they love and enjoy my writings.

Liked by 1 person

2. Why not, i got many awards too i make time to answer one first, few more to go, you can always answer the way you want. You have lot of energy, enjoy the best and share smiles. Cheers

3. Thank you very much my friend 😊😊

Liked by 1 person

4. Somewhat late in my thanks for your nomination of A Guy Called Bloke – however here we are πŸ™‚ https://aguycalledbloke.blog/2018/02/07/liebster-award-ii/
    Again my thanks.
    Rory

Liked by 1 person

1. You are really an wonderful personality. I appreciate reading your post . It is one of the best. Thank you. Cheers.
      πŸ€πŸŒŸπŸ€πŸŒŸπŸ€πŸŒŸπŸ€πŸŒŸπŸ€πŸŒŸ