When i am Depressed….

Whenever I feel depressed in life.. I open my E-Mail spam box…

I find:

1) 10 banks are giving me easy loans.

2) I have won GBP 10,000,000 and USD 5,000,000 for unknown reasons.

3) 10 Job companies have best jobs for me.

4) 5 matrimonial sites have most suited matches for me.

5) Dr. XYZ has claimed that he will cure my hair fall.

6) 3 universities are giving me degrees in random subjects.

And

7) Approx 40-50 mails from Lucy, Jenny, and Susan who are feeling lonely and want to meet me.

In this life what more one can need…? To cheer up…

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Have a wonderful Day Friends.

16 Comments Add yours

1. reemasandhu says:

What a relaxing realm, coool

Liked by 1 person

1. Hehehe thank you. Try your spam also some day. …..

1. reemasandhu says:

Oh thats a wonderful idea πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Liked by 1 person

2. Ester says:

hehehe, it is true.. you have everything to be happy πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Its just what i saw on spam hahahha

Liked by 1 person

1. Ester says:

It happens to me as well πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. Its Universal. We are dragged with spams in one or other ways.

Liked by 1 person

3. Ester says:

Indeed πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

3. Hilarious! I love it!

Liked by 1 person

1. 😁😁😁 Glad you liked it. Spam mails are free entertainers. After all its spam. Read and laugh. Just for fun i express it.

4. Khelzz says:

Wow! It’s good u found a way to cheer yourself up. Hahaha… i like your strategy. Have a wonderful day ahead. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€πŸŒ·

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you 😁😁😁😁

Liked by 1 person

1. Khelzz says:

πŸ˜ŠπŸŒ·πŸ€

5. Akanksha says:

This is so funny… When we search for keyword “depressed” and look forward for another sad message or a message giving lectures on staying positive, your post came out as a unique one. I lived reading this and it did made me laugh..

Liked by 2 people

1. 😁😁😁😁 expect the unexpected to refix the possible timing to positive. I always look at spams once a while to see what all people creating to make others crazy. Just shared what ever came in mind to make my friends to smile after reading this.

So keep smiling and a big laugh to relax. Glad you like it. Thank you. Respects.

Liked by 2 people