13 Comments Add yours

Beautiful pictures

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes always. Welcome to Shanghai you will surely find many beautiful places

1. Ester says:

Yes..IΒ΄d love to go.

Liked by 1 person

2. Welcome any time. I can guide you in case necessary too. Always welcome.

Liked by 1 person

3. Ester says:

Thank you, that would be perfect..the same I tell you if you come to Barcelona:)

Liked by 1 person

4. I travelled in spain exclusively in early 90 s in my first job. Madrid alicante Barcelona Palma Bilbo Vigo. Beautiful country and amazing churches and marvelous things of colonial era. Love to travel back for leisure some day soon. Thank you . You are very kind. Will take your assistance. Why friends are there for always.πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰πŸŽΆ

5. Ester says:

So you have visited a lot of things in Spain, and it is true is also beautiful πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

6. Yes . I enjoyed travelling Italy Spain Germany exclusively in my first job. I was in my early 20 s those days. I had no camera i spent 2to 3 days to travel for myself and see things in each visit . I all most visited every month to eu. It was still in my mind.i had no camera or gadgets like now a days. I never forget those days.

7. Ester says:

I imagine..the first time you travel alone the feeling is wonderful.. enjoying of every single thing you see. and especially when you are in a different country πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

8. At first i was lost. New places new food can not speak or understand languages. Its fun and more i travel it makes me more wiser and knowledgeable. Travelling is a big university what we learn is wisdom. Thank you.

9. Ester says:

Yes..but at the end you could make and it was good learning, you will always keep it for you πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

10. Yes. Since then i never stop travelling . Mostly i travel to meet clients and visit new projects. I make sure to visit all unseen places around.now a days Its always most organised visits. Travel made easier. I have a big smile after every visit so i named my blog as Smile. Treasure of travelling meeting new people ,heritages , landmarks bring new lessons to the life. Its all with me stored happily.