- Oil on tankers reached 120 million barrels in June, biggest increase in Iran Singapore,North Sea despite OPEC’s cuts. West African and Libyan crude making significant changes in oil prices.Floating storages making prices low.
- Libya pumps most Oil since 2013 on restart. Output reached 900000 barrels a day, Country targetting1 million barrels a day by end of July.
- South African Airways in talks with Lenders as deadline Looms. SAA owes 692 millionby end of June, bank want the loans repaid immedietly. Acting CEO is confidentthe airline can remain operational.
- Rand falls after Graft Ombudsman suggests changes to central bank mandate. Public Protector recommends focus on economic transformations. Investor concerns about Central Bank Independence.
- Ethiopian Air said 3 billion deal with Airbus A350, Order set to be announced at next week Paris Air Show.
- Advise recover all Rand investments like stocks ,bonds ,currency trading quickly, Rand will collapse Gradually. Crude Oil from Ng , Angola , Libya , Congo are highlighted. Prices expected to be lower as floating storage is increasing.
- We look forward to see more developments soon. I will write back again.